Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- Gele ati Asọ́-Oke Exhibition: Aiming for the Footsteps of Success
- The origins of the label “Yoruba photography”
- Look Van Gogh, it’s Ofosu without paint, brush or canvas!
- Cai Guo-Qiang: The artist behind Blood Swept Lands and Seas of Red?
- Banksy’s Pigeons versus Exhibit B: Lessons in how to and how not to
- Art exhibition
- Art gallery
- Art market
- Bola Adamolekun
- Bookshop Gallery Hoxton
- Contemporary art gallery
- Contemporary artist
- Edward Ofosu
- Enrique Gavilanes
- GalleriaClic artists
- Ian Thompsons
- Matteo Merla
- Photography Exhibition
Monthly Archives: April 2012
Adamus, an art exhibition looking at the representation of the male form in contemporary art, will be hosted at the Bookshop Gallery, Hoxton and opens on Friday 27 April 2012. The exhibition will feature the artists Matteo Merla, Ian Thompson … Continue reading
Adamus is a GalleriaClic production featuring artists: Matteo Merla, Ian Thompson and Joáo Trindade. Opening event Thursday 26 April 2012. More details to follow on GalleriaClic.