A big thank you to everyone who came out to support us on the opening of our first exhibition Adamus. At the end of the night of Thursday the 27th of April we and the artists Matteo Merla, Ian Thompson and Joáo Trindade were left with a warm fuzzy feeling.
Thank you all for bringing what one of the artist’s on show described as a “positive energy”. If you missed the opening night , there might be another chance to bring and experience that “positive energy”. Why not seize on the opportunity of May’s First Thursday on 3 May and drop by the Bookshop Gallery Hoxton.
In the meantime here are a few things to remember:
- Adamus continues until Sunday 13 May 2012.
- Selected pieces in the exhibition are available as prints for purchase.
- Visit the Adamus page for details of the exhibition.
- There will be many more art and cultural events which will be taking place at the Bookshop Gallery Hoxton, so don’t be a stranger and sign up to the GalleriaClic website to be kept updated.
- The Bookshop Gallery is at 83 Kingsland Road E2 8AG (Google map), which is a short walk from Hoxton Overgroung station.