- #geleasooke Gele ati Asọ́-Oke Exhibition: Following In the Footsteps of success galleriaclic.wordpress.com/2016/09/29/gel… https://t.co/evOsvfFkAF Twitted 8 months ago
- galleriaclic.wordpress.com/2016/09/26/the… fb.me/81XKfxij6 Twitted 8 months ago
- #geleasooke The origins of the label "Yoruba photography" galleriaclic.wordpress.com/2016/09/26/the… https://t.co/YlcbbzF0c2 Twitted 8 months ago
- #geleasooke The origins of the label "Yoruba photography" galleriaclic.wordpress.com/2016/09/26/the… https://t.co/JMdRs1utLQ Twitted 8 months ago
- Please give financial backing to... fb.me/4wHUNIrCi Twitted 8 months ago
- Gele ati Asọ́-Oke Exhibition: Aiming for the Footsteps of Success
- The origins of the label “Yoruba photography”
- Look Van Gogh, it’s Ofosu without paint, brush or canvas!
- Cai Guo-Qiang: The artist behind Blood Swept Lands and Seas of Red?
- Banksy’s Pigeons versus Exhibit B: Lessons in how to and how not to
- Art exhibition
- Art gallery
- Art market
- Bola Adamolekun
- Bookshop Gallery Hoxton
- Contemporary art gallery
- Contemporary artist
- Edward Ofosu
- Enrique Gavilanes
- GalleriaClic artists
- Ian Thompsons
- Matteo Merla
- Photography Exhibition
Category Archives: documentA
I am a voyager from another planet. I have just landed on your planet earth. I have, randomly, found myself in a place called Germany, the information I have picked up from the language spoken processed with my ultra-developed senses … Continue reading
I have just come from a two-day tour of documentA (13) in Kassel, a town in the German state of Hesse. Courtesy of documentA, Kassel is the home of Joseph Beuys’ legendary 7000 oaks. Over the course of the two days … Continue reading
For one scary moment I thought Beuys 7000 oaks had disappeared into Ida Applebroog’s installation on the second floor of the Fridericianum at documentA (13). All that paper (see pic)! Even if it was making use of recycled paper. Now … Continue reading
Amy Balkin is using the medium of art to lobby UNESCO on the environment. Sign up and get art updates on GalleriaClic.
While the place to be for sports, in 2012, is London, the place to be for art as far as GalleriaClic is concerned is Germany. So far I have seen Jeff Koons in Frankfurt, next I am going up the … Continue reading
GalleriaClic will be reporting from documentA in a few days time! Sign up and get art updates on GalleriaClic.