- #geleasooke Gele ati Asọ́-Oke Exhibition: Following In the Footsteps of success galleriaclic.wordpress.com/2016/09/29/gel… https://t.co/evOsvfFkAF Twitted 8 months ago
- galleriaclic.wordpress.com/2016/09/26/the… fb.me/81XKfxij6 Twitted 8 months ago
- #geleasooke The origins of the label "Yoruba photography" galleriaclic.wordpress.com/2016/09/26/the… https://t.co/YlcbbzF0c2 Twitted 8 months ago
- #geleasooke The origins of the label "Yoruba photography" galleriaclic.wordpress.com/2016/09/26/the… https://t.co/JMdRs1utLQ Twitted 8 months ago
- Please give financial backing to... fb.me/4wHUNIrCi Twitted 8 months ago
- Gele ati Asọ́-Oke Exhibition: Aiming for the Footsteps of Success
- The origins of the label “Yoruba photography”
- Look Van Gogh, it’s Ofosu without paint, brush or canvas!
- Cai Guo-Qiang: The artist behind Blood Swept Lands and Seas of Red?
- Banksy’s Pigeons versus Exhibit B: Lessons in how to and how not to
- Art exhibition
- Art gallery
- Art market
- Bola Adamolekun
- Bookshop Gallery Hoxton
- Contemporary art gallery
- Contemporary artist
- Edward Ofosu
- Enrique Gavilanes
- GalleriaClic artists
- Ian Thompsons
- Matteo Merla
- Photography Exhibition
Category Archives: GalleriaClic artists
GalleriaClic is excited to promote Edward Ofosu’s first solo exhibition of essentially iPad art. One of Ofosu’s artistic heroes is David Hockney. And why should Ofosu not admire Hockney, after all, the pioneering artist not only experimented with iPad art, … Continue reading
Check out these and other affordable art, GalleriaClic has, on offer for the season of love and romance! Sign up to the GalleriaClic’s mailing list and get regular updates on the growing choice of affordable art available to you.
To date Enrique Gavilanes has produced landscape paintings that explore the subject of spirituality. Gavilanes’ new work focuses specifically on the sense of spirituality we gain from the knowledge of our heritage. Irrespective of the culture we each come from, … Continue reading
Enrique Gavilanes will be showing pieces from his long running series Samil Revisited at the Espacio Gallery from Thursday 4 October. Visit http://www.GalleriaClic.co.uk for more details.
Dazed and refused Edward Ofosu is a talented portrait artist whose art we hope you will be seeing more of on GalleriaClic. You will be able to see one of Ofosu’s portraits at Dazed and Refused. Dazed and Refused opens … Continue reading
Adamus: Contemporary Takes on the Original Man ends on Sunday 13 May 2012. In Adamus, the artists Matteo Merla, Ian Thompson and Joáo Trindade each explore the male form in their own unique and contrasting style. Each artist takes their lead … Continue reading